Saturday 24 March 2012

HELLO and WELCOME

Welcome to my new blog which I have started to showcase some of my creations with Stampin' Up's wonderful range of coordinated papercrafting products.

Allow me to introduce myself...I am a wife, mother, mother-in-law and nanna who works full time and enjoys creating 'stuff' with paper in her spare time.  I have been a scrapbooker for about 8 years and a cardmaker for about 6+ years and a Stampin' Up demonstrator for the last 2 or 3 years.

I run classes in my home or workshops in yours if you would like me to.  I love sharing tips and ideas and spending time with others who enjoy this hobby.

Here is a card we made recently at a Stamp-a-Stack using the Just Believe stampset out of the current I B & C....

I hope to post here at least weekly with updates of some of my creations, sneaky peaks of class projects or new products and the odd tip or idea for you.....

In the meantime, thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back here real soon....

Cheers
Sandra

3 comments:

  1. Hey this is looking good Sandra :) Be easy now to show other people & might get you some more peeps so you'll have to do more classes... & yummy suppers :)
    Serena
    PS aka as Anonymous - yeah - I write all those cool sayings people quote -lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't made it a long to a class for ages so am stoked that you'll be putting pictures up on here. It's saved as a favourite so I'll be able to check what you've been up to.
    Thanks, Sandra. Awesome idea!
    Claire G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to start a blog and get your awesome ideas out there. I so enjoy your classes and company.
    Julie G

    ReplyDelete